Jun 14, 2018

Abandoned Swimming Pool || Haifa, Israel (15.06.18)


In my senior year at highschool I had a photography project about abandoned places.
Something about those ghosted places always attracted me, and I started to explore. Half of my city is pretty old so I had a lot of places to go to, and I just fell in love. That is why I decided to do a project about that, and it was a success.
One of those places is in my neighbourhood and I never found the entrance, I could see it only from the outside, until this day.
Somehow I discovered the entrance was just under my nose, and it's so easy to get in there.
It is a really old swimming pool and it looks just awesome. I was so excited I got in, but I was without my camera so I just shot some photos with my phone.

I'm definatly planing on coming over there again, but this time with my Nikon!
Maybe I'll do a post about this project I had, and show you all the photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me @_dinazaur