May 5, 2018

Neon Lights || Port of Haifa, Israel (04.05.18)


Last Friday Kseniya and I went downtown to drink some beer and chill, as usual. It's always nice going downtown in Haifa, you have a bunch of bars and pubs with cheap alcohol and food and very friendly bartenders. Every time I go downtown I meet a lot of friends everywhere.

I took Kseniya to a cool corner with those awesome neon lights which was added not so long ago. Of course we ended up spending half of the time there trying to shoot some normal photos with this lighting.


After that we went to a place near by called 'Taco Slash'.
It's a really cool place with nice atmosphere and they serve great mexican food.
Some times they have local music shows there too.

Although the Israeli heat, it was a nice hang-out.
Look out for more posts soon!

Hope you have a great week :)
xoxo, 
Dina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow me @_dinazaur